Author Topic: hotwheels find???  (Read 971 times)

Offline CUDA JAS

• Resident
  • vroooooom!
hotwheels find???
« on: August 30, 2013 - 12:35:48 PM »
My wife and I were out at an antique shop, looking a chair for our daughter.

Out of the corner of my I spoted this gem...

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

I had to buy it.

So, do you think it is worth anything???

Jason
74 'cuda 360/727

Gearhead: car nut, automotive enthusiast, one who loves hot rods, muscle cars, hot trucks, burnin' rubber and neck snapping performance. 

Just call me a gearhead!

Offline calicuda70

• 2 evil 70's and 1 BAD 11
Re: hotwheels find???
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013 - 12:55:36 PM »
Nice, really depends on the date it was made i wanna say that series was about a year or two ago so at the moment it would probably go for 10 to 15 bucks but later on could be worth up to a 100 bucks! But hotwheels work in odd ways I'm a collector of all the muscle cars not for the money but for fun and for my kid to have something cool to play with lol, always just depends on how many they made how many color variations they did so any factors ill stop blabbing now

Cuda James
70 'Cuda 5.7 Hemi protouring resto
70 Challenger 360
11 Challenger SRT8 392

Offline anlauto

• Permanent Resident
  • I'm Alan G...I'm a Mopar Addict
    • Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration
I've taught you everything you know.....but I haven't taught you everything I know !
www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com

Offline CUDA JAS

• Resident
  • vroooooom!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013 - 01:22:51 PM »
Nice, really depends on the date it was made i wanna say that series was about a year or two ago so at the moment it would probably go for 10 to 15 bucks but later on could be worth up to a 100 bucks! But hotwheels work in odd ways I'm a collector of all the muscle cars not for the money but for fun and for my kid to have something cool to play with lol, always just depends on how many they made how many color variations they did so any factors ill stop blabbing now

Cuda James

Looks like it was made in 1993.

And it looks like I overpaid based on Allan's link!   :o  Good thing I did not buy it as an investment.

Jason
74 'cuda 360/727

Gearhead: car nut, automotive enthusiast, one who loves hot rods, muscle cars, hot trucks, burnin' rubber and neck snapping performance. 

Just call me a gearhead!

Offline calicuda70

• 2 evil 70's and 1 BAD 11
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013 - 02:16:46 PM »
Looks like it was made in 1993.

And it looks like I overpaid based on Allan's link!   :o  Good thing I did not buy it as an investment.

Jason

Sounds likes it time to buy up some no range track haha

Cuda James
70 'Cuda 5.7 Hemi protouring resto
70 Challenger 360
11 Challenger SRT8 392