Author Topic: hey burdar  (Read 439 times)

Offline joelson6

hey burdar
« on: September 11, 2013 - 07:47:33 PM »
hey Darren, ya need to clean out your message box, it's full. couldn't return your PM

in response........................

i'd like to start off by saying that i'm so sorry to hear about your son. i hope you, your wife and family are ok. i don't have any children
but I can understand how devastating something like that can be. when i did find your thread, i wound up reading the whole thing and
it was so upsetting. it was really nice what everyone did for you. and Jackie and her Hot Wheels, that was awesome!

i kind of had a forum meltdown. i was on 5 different forums. i finally realized that i was spending more time on this social networking
crap then i was putting into work and other things. i had to stop, get focused and get things back into order. i don't even do the
whole facebook thing either, never did.  there was a lot of projects i had going on around the house that needed finishing. i basically restored
my john deere walk behind mower. had problems with the motor in my '70 newport. the engine went in my honda accord,
you see where this is going, huh, LOL. things are starting to get back on track for me now.

i've seen the pics of your car. it looks awesome! you did a great job on it.  the past 2 years i haven't been to the Nats, money issues.
but hopefully next year.

hey, thanks for asking.

Greg

Offline burdar

• Sr. Resident
Re: hey burdar
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013 - 11:24:51 AM »
I just saw this post.  I cleaned out a lot of PM's.  We are doing OK.  I'm spending a lot of time in the garage so my mind is on other things.  Glad to see you back here.  Hopefully the car will be at the Nat's next year.

Darren