dodge-charger.com???

Author Topic: dodge-charger.com???  (Read 6436 times)

Offline 74MOPAR

Re: dodge-charger.com???
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2005 - 09:36:47 PM »
 Jesse- you know how backwards $$  you'll be into another project car....
 Sorry to hear of troubles.  If you need to bypass the taxman or judge, someone from the board would buy the car from you for a lesser amount, hold it UNDER CoNTRACT for a couple years and sell it back at same price.  I would anyway.
 It seems to be bid to a good price so far, but you should realize all your options.
 Paul [89MOPAR] [ I have covered parking for it near Grandma Charger}
74 'Cuda + 73 Charger Rally + $$ + assembly= Noble M400
 03 Ram Hemi 4x4
 78 Aspen Super Coupe

Offline Charger

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2005 - 12:47:39 AM »
Thanks for the kind words guys. It seems the ones who are pissed off are mostly on the other sites. This whole deal in the last few days has been very discouraging and I think I have lost my drive to pursue any more of this. I have people threatening to "visit" me, place fake bids on my car, prosecute me, and there is so much crap flying around I can't believe it. To think I would jeopardize my name and everything else for a few hundres bucks is rediculious. Anyway, I will be writing Troy tonight and offering him more responsibility on the website. He is a great guy and has more technical knowledge than I ever will. Assuming he accepts, from here on out he will have full access to the site as to the site to do maintenance, repairs, tune-ups, etc. To those of you who haven't received your shirt, I am very sorry and am still offering a refund if you no longer wish to have the shirt. Sorry for the site being down but I am working on it as we speak. I have already paid the back server bills and hopefully it will be back online tomorrow (Thursday) Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005 - 01:35:15 AM by Charger »

Offline Old Moparz

• Larks' Tongues In Aspic
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2005 - 09:30:38 AM »
Hi Jesse,

Glad to know you didn't fall off the edge of the earth like all those others did before Christopher Columbus figured out a way not to. I've enjoyed the D-C site quite a bit over the last couple of years, & hope to do so again soon. It's great to hear it will be back up. There's a lot of people on the internet right now wandering other Mopar sites, living out of their car, rummaging through trash looking for deposit cans, pan handling & getting yelled at regularly & not knowing whether their next home will be a keyboard located under a bridge overpass.

As for a few, I wouldn't worry about the bunch that have decided the T-shirts will set their finances back like a stock market crash. They're annoyed & just using the keyboard to say things they wouldn't say in person. Anyway, I hope everything irons itself out & things can get normal again for you.

Welcome back, Bob
Newburgh, New York - 12550

Walking is good for you. It's documented that for every minute you exercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2005 - 09:44:20 AM »
Thanks for posting here Jessie and getting things out in the open for everyone to understand the/your situation. As far as the t-shirts are concerned, don't "eat" them, if nothing else if Ross dosen't mind post a thread here and sell whatever is left, I know I'd buy a couple, so if this is an option put me at the top of the "extra" list and let me know, OK?  :thumbs:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2005 - 11:15:44 AM »
Thanks for posting here Jessie and getting things out in the open for everyone to understand the/your situation. As far as the t-shirts are concerned, don't "eat" them, if nothing else if Ross dosen't mind post a thread here and sell whatever is left, I know I'd buy a couple, so if this is an option put me at the top of the "extra" list and let me know, OK?  :thumbs:

I don't own a charger but would consider buying a tee shirt also!!  Hope things improve for you and I think your idea with Troy is a good one.  I had a chance to meet him in person and he seems like a nice honest guy.  Again nice to meet you and hope things improve in your life soon!!  :thumbs:

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2005 - 11:54:46 AM »

I don't own a charger but would consider buying a tee shirt also!!  Hope things improve for you and I think your idea with Troy is a good one.  I had a chance to meet him in person and he seems like a nice honest guy.  Again nice to meet you and hope things improve in your life soon!!  :thumbs:
:iagree:
 I also met Troy ... Geat person

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

cudahob

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2005 - 01:39:25 PM »
It's UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D :thumbs:

Offline CHARGER_FAN

• Undercover Charger
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2005 - 01:56:35 PM »

As for a few, I wouldn't worry about the bunch that have decided the T-shirts will set their finances back like a stock market crash. They're annoyed & just using the keyboard to say things they wouldn't say in person.
That's for damned sure! >:(

I still want mine, when you get to it...I paid quite late (that's my name...pay late), so hopefully you got my order.

Good luck & I hope you can hang around more nowdays (here and D-C)...there's plenty of friendly support to be had & hopefully it will do ya good. :thumbs:

'70 Charger 500

Offline Troy

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2005 - 07:51:45 PM »
Thanks for the compliments guys!

I got an automated email from the site today while I was out working for a client. I was so happy and then I got home and the site is completely overloaded with traffic. What a bummer. I guess there is still some work that needs to be done...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Offline Stormhammer

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2005 - 09:32:58 PM »
YES! I get my ttssshiirrrrt I get my tttssshhirrrrttt -does a happy dance- Can't wait to show it off - I figured that there was problems somewhere - glad I wasn't wrong in believing that you didn't run off with the money ( I guess some people are more on the seriously pessimistic side ) Really wish you didn't have to sell your Charger - I seriously almost cried when I saw it was on Ebay ( lol yeah, I got an impression on how bad things could be )

hm - $50 says Travis ( 69charger2002 ) can hook you up with another project ( for a REALLY good price too ), OR - maybe getting ahold of the D-C.com car?

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2005 - 04:26:22 AM »
Hell, Storm, I can almost see Travis just GIVING him a Charger.  He sure as hell can spare one. :laughing: