Author Topic: Thinking about buying a MINI???  (Read 2762 times)

Offline A110235

• '71 Challenger JH23G1B
Re: Thinking about buying a MINI???
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2005 - 05:55:19 PM »
What a shame about todays youth.  This is a perfect example of how lazy they are.  At least they could have done the job properly and put it on it's roof.  What a bunch of half-@ssers.  :grinyes: :grinno:

But seriously, I would be extremely mad if I found my car like this. 

Nashville, TN         Member since October 09, 2004

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2005 - 07:19:29 PM »
I read quite a bit of it!  Looks like someone turned the kids in and the may yet get caught.  I feel bad for the guy, he said he has already ordered another one and coming from Germany now on the boat.    :eekbig: 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but . . . .talk about ugly little stupid  ummm I mean SMART cars!!  Wonder what one would do in the 1/4 mile???  lol    :dontknow:   :grinyes:  :grinno:  :grinyes:  :grinno:

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2005 - 08:31:22 PM »
Wonder what one would do in the 1/4 mile???  lol    :dontknow:   :grinyes:  :grinno:  :grinyes:  :grinno:

Low 10s....

Minutes, I mean.

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2005 - 09:26:45 PM »
Must not be any farms up there for them to go cow tipping!  OMG...that's really sad (I'd be really angry if it were mine).  For you Ram owners out there...have you ever pulled up besides one of these cars....even the minis??  OMG...you could open your door and step out onto their roof!  I don't think I could feel safe in those things.
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Killer_Mopar

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2005 - 09:38:57 PM »
I don't think I could feel safe in those things.

Yeah if your looking at the car from a safety point, than just think of it as a coffin on wheels.......

As for the 1/4 mile, I couldnt find a place that has actually tested one.....but I did find a 0-60 time for it....17 seconds  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Ohh and its speed limited to 85 MPH....but it does get 58 MPG in the city....so thats a plus side. That may sound good but lets see anaylize the it, you would have to sacrifice your dignity, acceleration, heteosexuality, and safetyness all to get 58 MPG....
70 Challenger R/T SE - The never-ending project........

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2005 - 10:06:33 PM »
That may sound good but lets see anaylize the it, you would have to sacrifice your dignity, acceleration, heteosexuality, and safetyness....

Well, I already do that while driving my purple Neon, so.......

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2005 - 10:36:26 PM »
Some of you  may not agree with what I'm about to say. But some of it is true. A survey was just done here my home state of CA. There was a survey that they did  that overall, close to 50 percent of 8th  graders were failing school. We have a large sector of bi lingual in our state.  Not every kid is bad. So let me make that clear. But the point is that if a kid has a bad outlook on life, then that student, has some issues that need to be dealt with. This is what causes random vandalism. It is unfortunate that the few can ruin the good for the all. Pushing cars over,  only shows that there are individuals with a bad morale and too much time on their hands.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2005 - 02:34:31 AM »
That happened about 5 mins from my house. I think it may have been someone whom had bad tranny work done vs kids playing a prank. You gotta know the guy.

Definate possiblity , I wouldn`t take a tranny to National
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005 - 12:40:00 AM by Chryco Psycho »

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline CHARGER_FAN

• Undercover Charger
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2005 - 12:15:46 PM »
That happened about 5 mins from my house. I think it may have been someone whom had bad tranny work done vs kids playing a prank. You gotta know the guy.
That would make it even MORE hilarious! :laughup:

'70 Charger 500

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2005 - 08:16:22 AM »
 :gripe: That would suck for sure, hey just flip the darn thing back over and take off,lol I would hate to be trying to drive in a strong cross wind in that "Smart top", you'd be in a hell of a spin, and where you land is anyones guess.
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger