Author Topic: Best place to get AMD panels ?  (Read 1227 times)

Offline 69CHARGERMD

Best place to get AMD panels ?
« on: January 14, 2014 - 08:27:21 PM »
Do you guys get them direct from AMD or from other source ? 
1970 Challenger WSS
1969 Charger RT/SE
1965 Belvedere

Offline tman

Re: Best place to get AMD panels ?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014 - 09:09:24 PM »
Mopar Dave at Roseville.  As a member here you get discounts. 

Offline 69CHARGERMD

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014 - 10:13:23 PM »
 thank you!
1970 Challenger WSS
1969 Charger RT/SE
1965 Belvedere

Offline loco340cuda

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014 - 10:55:48 PM »
I have found these guys to have the best prices on sheet metal and other things.  They don't have some stuff listed on their website so if you don't see it give them a call they still might carry it.  Just about everything I have bought from them has been cheaper then anywhere else.

http://www.restorationperformance.com/servlet/StoreFront
1970 Cuda 340 4-speed - now stroked to 416ci (SOLD)
2017 Mustang Shelby GT350

Offline 72cudamaan

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014 - 11:58:23 PM »
I have found these guys to have the best prices on sheet metal and other things.  They don't have some stuff listed on their website so if you don't see it give them a call they still might carry it.  Just about everything I have bought from them has been cheaper then anywhere else.

http://www.restorationperformance.com/servlet/StoreFront

:nono:  Keep saying that after our sponsors of the site stop being sponsors. And I doubt that their knowledge or service
can come close to comparing with Dave n John at Roseville. Price isn't everything you know.
If I cant fix it, it's broke

Andy  (phukker whither)

Offline loco340cuda

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014 - 12:26:45 PM »
The original poster asked for input and I gave it.  My experience with Restoration Performance Center has been very positive, their prices are very good and I have found their service to be good as well.  I agree price is not everything and I would not recommend somewhere just on price as I have had experiences with other places that have good prices but there customer service is horrible and I would never recommend them.  I put this out as an option for the original poster to check out, it is up to them to decide where their money is best spent.  In some cases it is better to spend more money elsewhere to get the value of the knowledge of the person you are buying from, in other cases where you have already done the research and know what you want then maybe price might be your determining factor on where you buy.  I have never purchased from Roseville but I have heard some very positive things about them and by me giving some input is in no way a jab at them or any other sponsor, just letting fellow board members know of a vendor with good prices that I have had a good experience with that might be an option for them.

Cheers!
1970 Cuda 340 4-speed - now stroked to 416ci (SOLD)
2017 Mustang Shelby GT350

Offline tman

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014 - 02:05:05 PM »
I say there is nothing wrong with options.  Never know, maybe the place he recommended could be a sponsor sometime.  I have purchased from Roseville and definitely would not hesitate to buy from them again.  I never heard of RestorationPerformance.  Anyway, good to know other options.  If both offered the same service as Roseville and save some bucks, that would be ok to me.  If the difference is 5-10 bucks, I would stick with Roseville.  But if it was much more than that, I just may try the other place. 

Offline 69CHARGERMD

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014 - 02:15:22 PM »
Thanks again guys.  Appreciate the info and links, will keep ya posted.
1970 Challenger WSS
1969 Charger RT/SE
1965 Belvedere

Offline E-Body Products

• E-Body Products
  • American Jobs Are Our Children's Future!
    • E-BODY PRODUCTS
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014 - 02:59:30 PM »
I am an AMD distributor and have been a site sponsor for a long time. Please don't forget me...  I have great discounts as well. I have a very descriptive catalog also.

www.ebodyproducts.com

Daniel
www.ebodyproducts.com

Offline johns cuda shop

• 71 Cuda Pro-Touring Build
  • Machinist and Fabricator
    • Custom Machine Components
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014 - 07:26:38 AM »
 :popcorn:
71 Cuda Gen III Aluminum 426 Hemi T56 6 speed 4.10 8.75 Modified & Lowered RMS coilover suspension Wilwood discs